Effective: | Last Updated: June 19, 2015
Personal Identification Information
Bwell 11 may collect personal identification information from Users in different ways. These methods may include, but are not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources Bwell 11 makes available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. Bwell 11 will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, with the understanding that doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
Bwell 11 may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How Bwell 11 Uses Collected Information
Bwell 11 may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps Bwell 11 respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: Bwell 11 may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: Bwell 11 may use your feedback to improve our products.
- To process payments: Bwell 11 may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. Bwell 11 does not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics Bwell 11 thinks will be of interest to them
- To send periodic emails: Bwell 11 may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, Bwell 11 includes detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How Bwell 11 Protects Your Information
Bwell 11 uses appropriate data collection, storage and processing best practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Bwell 11 does not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. Bwell 11 may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. Bwell 11 may use third party service providers to help Bwell 11 operate the business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. Bwell 11 may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes. Bwell 11 will never do this without your express permission and written consent.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, industry affiliations, membership-based associations, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. Bwell 11 does not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of this Policy and Terms Herein
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
How to Contact Us
This document was last updated on June 19, 2015